Thursday 1 March 2012

Top Ten Ring Designs (plus some others I couldn't leave out!)

I've chosen a couple of fun ring designs to help brighten your day. Some can be worn as every day jewellery but most of them are just a little bit too weird!!!

10.
Silver Tone Cross Knuckle Duster Ring - River Island £7.00

9.
Gold Tone Evil Eye Four Pack Rings - River Island £7.00

8.
Metal Multi Ring Button Ring Set - River Island £7.00

7.
Long Spine Ring - Topshop £16.50


6.
Barb Wire Ring - Topshop £5.00

5.
Delicious Apple Ring - Accessorize £6.00
(This ring reminds me of the DKNY perfume)

4.
Black Moustache Ring - River Island £6.00

3.
Funky Pineapple Sparkle Ring - River Island £10.00

2,
Neon Zip Ring - Topshop £5.00
(one of my favourites!!)

...and 1.
Disney Couture 7 Dwarves Ring - ASOS £45.00
Awesome. That is all.


Gold Tone Chain Multi Ring - River Island £10.00


Silver Stone Three Pack Rings - River Island £15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)