Thursday 9 February 2012

Lust Have Outfit

I'm back! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I did a Lust Have post! I hope you enjoyed my massive Top Spring Trends series. I enjoyed making it for you guys :)

But now... I've decided to do a Lust Have Outfit post because I thought my previous posts were a bit all over the place. So here goes...


Purple Double Strap Cut Out Shoulder Top - River Island £16.00


Gold Tone Diamond Pendant Necklace - River Island £10.00


Mid Wash Denim High Waisted Jeans - River Island £30.00


Black Tassel Ankle Boots - River Island £85.00 £50.00

This outfit can be used for day or night and can be worn with a black leather jacket if you get chilly! (Which I would, because it's snowing at the moment!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)