Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Trends for Spring 2012 Series: Cut Out Dresses

Intro: I'm doing a 'Top Trends' series of blog posts of the top trends this Spring. I'm taking the trends and finding affordable 'trendy' clothes that you can find on the high street. I hope you enjoy this series and don't forget to comment if you like any of the clothes mentioned!


Cut Out Dresses


Cut out dresses are also back! Have a look at these dresses and see what you think. Comment below what you think of this trend!
 

Twist Cut Out Bodycon Dress - Topshop £36.00


Lime Mesh Cut Out Bodycon Dress - River Island £30.00


Blue Leopard Print Cut Out Knot Front Dress - River Island £35.00


Bird Cage Print Shirt Dress - New Look £24.99
 
 
It would be great if any international readers could comment below suggesting clothes websites that are more available to them. Because, although you can probably find most of the clothes I suggest elsewhere, I know some of the choices I pick aren't available to every country and I don't want to isolate anyone :) And if you can't or don't want to post a comment, email me at plumesdepaon.loveblogs@yahoo.co.uk, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)