Saturday 11 February 2012

Mint Green Shearling Jacket

I had a look at Henar from Oh My Vogue's blog today and saw her most recent post which featured a gorgeous mint green shearling jacket. Of course, I had to go and check out the website 'OASAP' (which is where she said the jacket was from) after I read comments saying it was sold out. But I was pleased to see that the website delivers FREE to the UK so (if I had enough money!) I would be able to order it :)


(picture is from Henar's website Oh My Vogue!)

If you're lucky enough to live in a place where this website can deliver to, you can visit OASAP.com. It comes in mint green or yellow (although I definitely prefer the green) and goes nicely with the pastel trend this Spring. On this website, it is $99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)