Sunday 5 February 2012

Top Trends for Spring 2012 Series: Power Florals

Intro: I'm doing a 'Top Trends' series of blog posts of the top trends this Spring. I'm taking the trends and finding affordable 'trendy' clothes that you can find on the high street. I hope you enjoy this series and don't forget to comment if you like any of the clothes mentioned!


Power Florals


To be honest, this is my least favourite trend for Spring 2012 (and maybe you'll agree with me after you see the clothes I've got lined up for you today) but I'm inluding it because it is one of the trends so you guys deserve to see it!
 

Co-ord Tropical Blazer - Topshop £65.00
Co-ord Tropical Slim Trousers - Topshop £45.00


Butterfly Floral Jumpsuit - Topshop £58.00


Floral V Playsuit by Rare - Topshop £39.00


Tall Iris Floral Playsuit - Topshop £46.00


Hawaiian Floral Skinny Trousers - Topshop £38.00


MOTO Floral Printed Leigh - Topshop £40.00


Petite Tropical Floral Legging - Topshop £20.00


Floral Bodycon Skirt - Topshop £22.00


Black Floral Print Blazer - River Island £45.00


Pink Floral Print Jacket - River Island £40.00


White Floral Print Sleeveless Denim Jacket - River Island £30.00


Hawaiian Floral Bomber - Topshop £48.00


Floral Print Platform Court Shoes - New Look £27.99
 
 
It would be great if any international readers could comment below suggesting clothes websites that are more available to them. Because, although you can probably find most of the clothes I suggest elsewhere, I know some of the choices I pick aren't available to every country and I don't want to isolate anyone :) And if you can't or don't want to post a comment, email me at plumesdepaon.loveblogs@yahoo.co.uk, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)