Sunday 26 February 2012

Pastel Outfit

This outfit is partly inspired by the lovely Coury from Fancytreehouse and her obsession with collars and who I featured in my last post, and partly by the Spring 2012 trend of pastels. I hope you'll find the time to check out her blog (which you can find here) and my post on the pastel trend (which you can find here). I hope you've had a great weekend! :)


L-R, top-bottom
Green Stripe Sequin Jumper - River Island £35.00
Cream Sleeveless Shirt - River Island £20.00
Gold Tone Owl Face Ring - River Island £4.00
Dark Beige Neon Trim Messenger Bag - River Island £25.00
Light Pink Skinny Trousers- River Island £30.00 £20.00
Gold Tone Heart Shaped Rings - River Island £5.00
Dark Beige Chain Loafers - River Island £30.00

I've also included subtle hints of leopard print (on the ring) and neon (on the bag) which are both top trends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)