Friday 3 February 2012

Top Trends for Spring 2012 Series: Tangerine

Intro: I'm doing a 'Top Trends' series of blog posts of the top trends this Spring. I'm taking the trends and finding affordable 'trendy' clothes that you can find on the high street. I hope you enjoy this series and don't forget to comment if you like any of the clothes mentioned!

Tangerine

Tangerine may not be your favourite colour or be easy to wear but we can learn to love it! Here are some ideas to (hopefully) inspire you to wear bright orange more often!

Coral Daisy Print One Shoulder Dress by LOVE - Topshop £36.00


Coral Daisy Crepe Open Back Dress by LOVE - Topshop £36.00


Open Back Skater Dress by Rare - Topshop £35.00


Open Back Skater Dress by Rare - Topshop £32.00


Zip Back Chiffon Rare - Topshop £39.00


Tangerine Boyfriend Blazer - Topshop £65.00


Orange Stitch Pocket Cardigan - River Island £35.00


Fleur Chunky Wide Jumper by Illustrated People - Topshop £60.00


Bright Orange Skinny Trousers - Topshop £30.00


MOTO Coral Hotpants - Topshop £22.00


Orange Embellished Ballerina Pumps - River Island £25.00


SERENADE High Peep Toe Platforms - Topshop £85.00


Bright Orange Peep Toe Slingback Court Shoes - River Island £60.00

 It would be great if any international readers could comment below suggesting clothes websites that are more available to them. Because, although you can probably find most of the clothes I suggest elsewhere, I know some of the choices I pick aren't available to every country and I don't want to isolate anyone :) And if you can't or don't want to post a comment, email me at plumesdepaon.loveblogs@yahoo.co.uk, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)