Saturday 18 February 2012

Aztec Trend for Spring 2012

I honestly can't believe I missed Aztec print off my Spring 2012 trends series! This print is so popular (for this Spring and previous seasons) and I can't wait to share the hugely varied patterns and colours inspired by the aztec print.

Riverisland.com, for one, has a massive amount of aztec inspired clothes from leggings to skirts to denim jackets...


Denim Aztec Print Sleeveless Denim Jacket - River Island £35.00


Black Aztec Print Leggings - River Island £22.00


Black Aztec Print Fringe Maxi Dress - River Island £32.00


Green Aztec Print Playsuit - River Island £16.99


Red Aztec Print Parka - River Island £50.00


White Aztec Print Shopper Bag - River Island £25.00


Black Aztec Print Scarf - River Island £10.00


Red Aztec Print Hooded Jacket - River Island £60.00


Beige Aztec Print Woven Back Vest Top - River Island £14.00


Blue Aztec Print Stripe Tote Bag - River Island £25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)