Monday 28 November 2011

Deep-Fried Ice Cream

I was browsing the internet and stumbled across this recipe. Check it out if you would like to make one of these lovely looking balls of yumminess...


Or try that classic Scottish favourite: Deep Fried Mars Bar!


I have to say, this picture doesn't look particularly appetising but I'm not one to judge...

I haven't tried either of these delicacies yet but when I do, I'll be sure to blog about my experiences. Having said that, I have tried banana mars bar which is amazing! Next time you have a barbeque, cut open a banana and stuff in a mars bar or two, plonk it on the grill wrapped in tin foil and wait for a few minutes. Seriously; heaven.

(Tell me if you try any of the things on this blog, I'd love to hear about your experiences :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)