Monday 21 November 2011

Inspire Me Monday

This will only be a short post outlining the things I have found inspiring over the past few days. First off, as you may know if you saw this post, is John Goddard. He sat down and wrote a list age 15 of 127 goals to complete in his lifetime. And they aren't easy. Here are some of the amazing things he has set out to do:

  • Climb Mt. Everest
  • Visit every country in the world (with 30 left to go!)
  • Learn to fly a plane
  • Skin dive to 40 feet and hold breath for two and a half minutes underwater
  • Own a horse, chimpanzee, cheetah, ocelot and coyote
  • Learn French, Spanish and Arabic
  • Read the entire Encyclopedia Britannica
  • Light a match with .22 rifle
  • Circumnavigate the globe (4 times already!)
I think making a Life List is a brilliant way of making goals, be it achievable ones or ones you have to work really hard to meet, and I can't wait until I make my own list. I highly encourage you to do the same, I'm sure the outcome will be very rewarding for all of you!

Be sure to let me know if you make a list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)