Tuesday 15 November 2011

Yankee Candles

Over the past couple of weeks I've been busy deciding which Yankee Candle to ask for for my birthday since I'm obssessed with scented candles at the moment. I thought Yankee Candles might be the best place to start because they have such a huge range and the sample sizes are really inexpensive. I thought about asking for one big one but I've decided for lots of little ones because a big one would take too long to burn, especially if I didn't like the smell. So I'm going for managable tiny ones that (from their names and descriptions) smell fantastic! If I get any on my birthday, I'll be sure to let you know if they're worth the money or not!

You can see a trend in all of my picks; they're all really sweet and (most of them are) cinnamony/spicy.

My Top Ten Yankee Candles (not necessarily in order)











I was going to add Creme Brulee to the list but unfortunately it doesn't have a picture up yet. If you get them from the website you can get up to 50% off the RRP which is a great deal!

And I wanted to get Root Beer Float but they only have that in a large jar and I don't think I'd be able to stand the smell for that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)