Saturday 26 November 2011

Liz Earle Skincare Range Review

A couple of months ago, I received a 'goodiebag' of Liz Earle products from a friend. I used them religously for a few weeks and then slowly forgot about them. But recently, I've rediscovered my love for them! I've only been using them for a week but I have already noticed some improvement in my skin. Usually, I have quite spot prone, oily skin but after using the following products, I've been getting less spots and have a less oily t-zone (which is usually where I get the most oily skin).

The first product is the Cleanse & Polish cleanser which you can use to either take off your make up or just to cleanse your face. I've actually run out of make up remover wipes so that's why I started to use this. It can even remove eye make up. You massage the product into your skin and around your eyes and then use a muslin cloth (provided with the product - usually) to gently 'polish' it off. It's supposed to leave your skin clear, smooth and clean and I find that it does this really well. One down side is that the muslin cloth is a little rough but I can live with that if it's going to make my skin better!




The consistency is just like that of a moisturiser, maybe a bit creamier


I haven't included a picture of the muslin cloth because I literally just used it!

 
The second product I use is the Skin Tonic Instant Boost. This comes in a spritzer form and a bottle which you pour the product out of. I have both but I usually use the spritzer because it is easier and quicker to use rather than the hassle of using cotton wool pads and pouring the product. I spritz this onto my face morning and night after using the Cleanse & Polish and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Plus it smells awesome!



in spritzer form


in bottle form

The last Liz Earle product is Spot On. I have used this religiously for a couple of months now and its only just starting to run out. You just roll this on any spots you may have and it gets rid of them for you! The only down side is that is it a bit unhygenic because your skin comes into contact with the bacteria left on the roll-on part every time you use it. And it smells very strongly.


I think I've got a couple of months left of this one!

I have some other Liz Earle products that I don't use as often but I could review them for you if you want. Just comment below if you do! 

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)