Sunday 6 November 2011

A Quick Intro...

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my new blog, PlumesdePaon.

I've got a few ideas of what my blog will include so far but it may take a couple of weeks of getting used to and a lot of determination on my part. You can email me with any ideas you want me to do (after all, you are my audience) and I'll try and incorporate them into my week :)

So, without further ado, here are a couple of my ideas...

Inspire Me Monday
a compilation of all the things that have inspired me throughout the week, from fashion (on other blogs, chictopia, the catwalk, etc) to inspirational quotes and pictures

Wednesday Lust-Haves
items of clothing or shoes that I would dearly love to own but sadly  have no money to buy them with :(

Friday's New Faces
a list of new bloggers that I've come across or who have commented on my blogs that I think are worth a look at - but don't be upset if I don't include you, there isn't room for everyone!

Something of the Week (SOTW) Saturday
something that I have been loving in the past week, whether it be food, clothes, makeup or something rather more obscure...

Sunday Shoes
my favourite shoes of the week (I'll see if I can whittle it down to one pair a week!)

Tuesday and Thursday will be filled with anything else I can think of from Trends to Top Tens to OOTDs (Outfits of the Day)

As well as all this, I'll be doing reviews, hauls, how to's and as many requests as possible (all while juggling my a levels - just call me Superwoman!)

So that's it! I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I will enjoy writing it. Don't hesitate to leave any comments or email me if you have any questions or ideas that you think will improve my blog. Can't wait to see you again soon and don't forget to follow me if you like what you read.

PlumesdePaon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)