Monday 23 January 2012

Top Trends for Spring 2012 Series: Clear Shoes

Intro: I'm doing a 'Top Trends' series of blog posts of the top trends this Spring. I'm taking the trends and finding affordable 'trendy' clothes that you can find on the high street. I hope you enjoy this series and don't forget to comment if you like any of the clothes mentioned!


Clear Shoes


Now this is an interesting trend. I haven't seen many clear shoes in any high street shops, but they are certainly present on the catwalk. Although I really like this trend because it is so unusual, I definitely wouldn't wear them out and about! There are some pretty amazing designs I found on a website called Alternative Footwear and here are just a few of them...(I've copied and pasted the names of the shoes exactly, so you can find them easily)


Blossom 601 Clear High Ball Heel Mid Platform Slip-on Mules - Alternative Footwear £46.80


Kiss 201TG Clear and Black High Heel Mid Platform Slip-on Mules with Black Glitter Truck Girl - Alternative Footwear £48.60


Kiss 201LT Clear High Heel Mid Platform Slip-on Mules with Multi Coloured Movement Sensitive Lights - Alternative Footwear £61.20 
(my favourite!)


Adore 791 Clear High Heel Mid Platform Slip-on Mules with Silver Spiral Leg Straps - Alternative Footwear £63.00 

 It would be great if any international readers could comment below suggesting clothes websites that are more available to them. Because, although you can probably find most of the clothes I suggest elsewhere, I know some of the choices I pick aren't available to every country and I don't want to isolate anyone :) And if you can't or don't want to post a comment, email me at plumesdepaon.loveblogs@yahoo.co.uk, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)