Wednesday 4 January 2012

Midsummer's Night Yankee Candle Wax Tartlet Review

Today, as promised, I'm going to be reviewing one of the wax tartlets I talked about in this post. I really hope this review is worth it because I've suffered all day from the scent of the Midsummer's Night Yankee Candle wax tartlet. Seriously. This product smells like men's deodorant. And not in a good way.

It's not just me either! When my mum came home from shopping today and walked into the house, the first thing she commented on was that the house stank of deodorant! And because she doesn't like it and she was the one who bought it for me (for Christmas), I'm allowed to write a bad review about it! :L

I have to say that I haven't had very good experiences with was tartlets from Yankee Candle (as you can see from this review) but I think that's because the scents that draw me in are 99% of the time sweet and sugary scents, not clean, fresh smelling ones so maybe my nose is just prejudiced! I don't know, but what I do know is I won't be getting this one again!

So here are some pictures of what the Midsummer;s Night tartlet looks like...


I'm still not quite sure what men's deodorant has to do with Midsummer's. Maybe you could enlighten me in the comments section?



I only hacked off a small amount because I didn't want the smell to be over powering. Then I decided to chuck the whole lot in so I could get rid of it quicker. I don't think this stuff will be budging for a long time to come :(


Sorry for the blurry photo!

And I'm afraid to say that I won't be doing a review for the other was tartlet I got for Christmas soon because I have to wait for this ugly black stain to go. :(

If I could rate this with 0 stars, I would...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)