Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Trends for Spring 2012 Series: Summer Suits

Intro: I'm doing a 'Top Trends' series of blog posts of the top trends this Spring. I'm taking the trends and finding affordable 'trendy' clothes that you can find on the high street. I hope you enjoy this series and don't forget to comment if you like any of the clothes mentioned!



Summer Suits


I have seen loads of light, summer suits in the high street recently, which ties in nicely with the pastel theme, although they aren't strictly for Spring. I've also included blazers on their own in this post, even though without trousers/a skirt/shorts they aren't really considered a suit...


Co-ord Fluid Blazer and Shorts - Topshop £95.00
Co-ord Fluid Blazer £60.00
Co-ord Fluid Shorts £35.00


Co-ord Pique Blazer and Shorts - Topshop £90.00
Co-ord Pique Blazer £55.00
Co-ord Pique Shorts £35.00


Black Stripe Ponte Jacket - River Island £45.00


Black Striped Trousers - River Island £30.00


Tangerine Boyfriend Blazer - Topshop £65.00


Light Orange Longline Blazer - River Island £55.00


Light Turquoise Longline Blazer - River Island £55.00




Lime Longline Blazer - River Island £50.00

It would be great if any international readers could comment below suggesting clothes websites that are more available to them. Because, although you can probably find most of the clothes I suggest elsewhere, I know some of the choices I pick aren't available to every country and I don't want to isolate anyone :) And if you can't or don't want to post a comment, email me at plumesdepaon.loveblogs@yahoo.co.uk, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)