Friday 27 January 2012

Top Trends for Spring 2012 Series: Translucent Toppers

Intro: I'm doing a 'Top Trends' series of blog posts of the top trends this Spring. I'm taking the trends and finding affordable 'trendy' clothes that you can find on the high street. I hope you enjoy this series and don't forget to comment if you like any of the clothes mentioned!

Translucent Toppers

You can spot sheer blouses, crop tops and shirts everywhere now and here are some examples to inspire you...


Slit Back Chiffon Shirt - Topshop £36.00 


Knitted Sheer Stripe Tunic - Topshop £42.00 


Knitted Sheer Stripe Sweat - Topshop £42.00


Animal Print Pussybow Blouse - New Look £16.99


AX Paris Sheer Crop Top - New Look £25.00
 
It would be great if any international readers could comment below suggesting clothes websites that are more available to them. Because, although you can probably find most of the clothes I suggest elsewhere, I know some of the choices I pick aren't available to every country and I don't want to isolate anyone :) And if you can't or don't want to post a comment, email me at plumesdepaon.loveblogs@yahoo.co.uk, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)