Tuesday 17 January 2012

Top Trends for Spring 2012 Series: Pleats

Intro: I'm doing a 'Top Trends' series of blog posts of the top trends this Spring. I'm taking the trends and finding affordable 'trendy' clothes that you can find on the high street. I hope you enjoy this series and don't forget to comment if you like any of the clothes mentioned!

Pleats

Pleats are very popular this season, especially in skirts and dresses. Here are some examples I found along with some other (unusual!) types of clothing with pleats...


Pleated Cardigan by Yuki - Topshop £59.00 ££5.00


Lipsy Pleat Shirt - ASOS £32.00


ASOS Pleated Bust Jumpsuit - ASOS £50.00 £20.00


ASOS Floral Pleat Cut Out Back Jumpsuit - ASOS £35.00 £14.00


Pleated Maxi Dress - New Look £44.99 £30.00


Mina Floral Pleated Dress - ASOS £65.00 £35.00


Little Mistress Crinkle Pleated Dress - New Look £34.99


Rare Floral Belt Pleated Chiffon Dress £42.00 £18.00



Pleated Maxi Skirt - Topshop £32.00


Pleat Calf Skirt - Topshop £48.00


High Hem Front Mid Skirt - River Island £22.00
L-R
Pink
Light Green
Blue


Lace Pleat Skirt - Topshop
L-R
Floral Lace Pleat Skirt £38.00
Maroon Lace Pleated Skirt £36.00 £18.00
Red Lace Insert Pleated Skirt £36.00 £18.00


Mina Floral Printed Pleat Skirt - ASOS £45.00 £27.00

It would be great if any international readers could comment below suggesting clothes websites that are more available to them. Because, although you can probably find most of the clothes I suggest elsewhere, I know some of the choices I pick aren't available to every country and I don't want to isolate anyone :) And if you can't or don't want to post a comment, email me at plumesdepaon.loveblogs@yahoo.co.uk, I'd love to hear from you!

For more Spring trends, visit my Pastels post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)