Monday 19 December 2011

Attention! Attention! Attention!

I thought the title might catch your attention! That phrase has been drummed into me by my French teacher today. I'm staying with a couple who run French lessons this week. I went before, in August, for one week of lessons and one week of relaxing with my family but now I'm back again for an 'intensive' course. Today was my first day of lessons. I spent a couple of hours going through some questions I had, mainly on the subjonctif, then I had a conversation class in the afternoon. I've got a packed itinerary for the week, even though it's nearly Christmas, but I'm going to be watching a French film tomorrow while my teacher is doing a lesson with some people who have just started learning French.

I'll tell you where I'm staying at the moment when I'm back home (for safety reasons, ya know) but if anyone is interested in doing some French lessons with a brilliant French teacher then make sure you take a look at my blog in about a week's time. He teaches anyone from beginners, to GCSE (or equivalent), to A level (or equivalent), to practically fluent (just to practice conversation, etc...). I really recommend them! And not because they've asked me to, in fact, they don't even know I do a blog!

And I know you won't want to read through all that without even picture at the end of it, so here you go. My LustHaves of the week...


Aztec Cape - New Look £39.99 £20.00


Lace Up Wedge Shoeboot - New Look £24.99


Exposed Seam Skirted Coat (Plum) - Topshop £98.00

I also found this coat. It is very much like my new coat, but without the fur collar. And the price is a lot higher. But I've included it just in case there is anyone out there who wants the coat I mentioned in this post, but is unable to order from Next.

And just a quick note to say: If you read my posts, don't be afraid to comment. I'd love to hear from you.

And I know there's some Russian people who read this too so thank Google translate for this:

Если вы читали мои посты, не бойтесь давать комментарии. Я хотел бы услышать от вас. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)