Sunday 18 December 2011

Bonjour, mes amis!

I'm in France! I was so excited about flying on my own for the first time and it lived up to my expectations! I love flying, especially in the dark, but I prefer longer flights (the ones with aeroplane meals!). I flew from Gatwick, which was straight forward enough, but the tiny little airport in France was a nightmare. There were massive windows from floor to ceiling which all these French people were peering through (and when you don't know where you're going, that can be kind of embarassing!). But, anyway, I made it in one piece!

So now I can cross one more thing off my list:

2. Travel to another country on my own

I though I would do an outfit post today as well:


Sorry the images aren't very clear, I forgot to bring a tripod (and it wouldn't have fitted in my suitcase anyway!) and it's dark outside. Basically, I'm wearing a burgundy cable knitted jumper, khaki green jeans, oatmeal coloured socks and brown boots (which you can see later in this post). However, when I was on the plane, I was wearing the burgundy coloured coat I mentioned in this post instead of the jumper.


(This is me being artistic)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)