Saturday 10 December 2011

SOTW: Misfits!

I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake given that Misfits has been out since 2009, but I've already watched the whole of the first two series and I only started watching it last week! (I've also started watching True Blood with one of my friends, but that's a story for another time).

If you read the synopsis of Misfits, it actually sounds pretty rubbish:

"When five young outsiders on community service get caught in a strange storm they soon realise they have developed superpowers. This comedy series shows the youngsters as they come to terms with their new powers. " - Synopsis of the first episode from channel4.com
 It's actually pretty good, especially the first two series, but those of you who have watched it will know why that is... ;)


Cheeky Nathan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)