Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas Party Outfit

Hi everyone! I've just got back from a Christmas party and decided to do a little post on my outfit. I haven't taken a picture with the outfit on because I was in a huge rush but hopefully I can find a nice picture on Facebook to post within the next few days.

I wore a Metallic Lace Body Con Dress from New Look, some huge red heels (which unfortunately I can't find on the website but I will post a picture below, I mentioned them here as well) and Christmas Tree Earrings from Accessorize.


I don't think this dress actually photographs that well (you won't believe how nice it is until you see it in real life, but it's worth it) and, like most dresses, it looks better on but this is the best I could do.


The back (there was quite a big dip in the back but it wasn't too low)


A close up of the sleeve. The whole dress was lace but the sleeves were the only parts without a black underlay bit.


I actually adore these shoes! I think I'm slightly obsessed :) The theme of the party was red and green so these were the perfect shoes! And they weren't too uncomfortable, which can only be a good thing!



Close up of the bow. It looks like a sort of satin material but it isn't, the main part of the shoe is slightly suede though.

Christmas tree earrings with the flash


Without the flash.

They're so tacky but I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)