Friday 30 December 2011

SOTW: Speculoos

You're probably thinking 'what the hell is Speculoos' and to be honest, I wouldn't blame you! It's a very odd name for what is essentially a very nice food.

My family has only recently discovered Speculoos. We bought a jar of it in France last summer and when I went back there last week, I came back with 2 more jars (which I wrapped up as Christmas presents! - yes I know it's cheating!).

So now you can find out the product behind the name...


It also comes in biscuits form (as shown on the jar) and in cereal form and basically tastes like crushed up ginger biscuits in a paste. Yum!


This is what I'm eating as I type. (The top crackers have honey on them and the bottom ones are covered with Speculoos!) Sorry for the unclear picture, I can't wait to eat them!

And yes, I am eating Jacob's cream crackers with it. But what can I say? It tastes good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)