Tuesday 20 December 2011

Winter Fashion, a French Lesson and Comments!

Today's post will be focusing on fashion during the colder months. In the next few days, I'll be doing a post on spring fashion because some clothing stores are now stocking clothes for spring time.

For me, winter is centered around these basic colours:
  • brown
  • orange
  • beige/nude
  • cream
  • burgundy
  • black
  • and a pop of colour (like the multicoloured scarf in this post)
So, having got that out of the way, let's move on to the clothes:


Light Brown Faux Fur Gilet £60.00 £30.00


Beige Roll Neck Jacquard Polo Top £18.00 £10.00

Brown Buckle Lace Up Ankle Boot £80.00
- my favourite shoes! I can't wait until I have enough money to buy them, they'll be going out of stock soon I think though :'( -


Brown Peacock Charm Head Piece £12.00
- I wouldn't usually wear something like this, but it's so pretty and you can wear it in any season -


Dark Red Skinny Trousers £30.00 £15.00


Cream Belted Skater Dress £35.00
- you can wear this for summer as well! -


Coral Owl Print Top £20.00
- I love the owl design, it's so cute! -

Et voilà!

Just in case anyone out there wants to know a bit of useless information (or useful, depending on how you look at it), I have a piece right here:

The positioning of some adjectives in French changes the meaning, par exemple:

un bâtiment ancien an old building
un ancien collegue a former collegue

une chambre propre a clean bedroom
ma propre chambre my own bedroom

un homme grand a tall man
un grand homme a great man

un vase cher an expensive vase
un cher ami a dear friend (close friend)

la semaine dernière last week
la dernière semaine the last week of (août, par exemple)

I learnt all that today :)

And one last thing:

If you read my blog, please please comment! It would be the best Christmas present ever to know that someone is enjoying what I'm writing!
Or if you have some constructive critisism, email me at plumesdepaon.loveblogs@yahoo.co.uk

Au revoir, mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)