Friday 16 December 2011

Bucket List Process Update

Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to put up a Bucket List on this blog just yet BUT I broke up from school today (yay! Christmas holdiays are finally here!!) so hopefully I'll have more time to get the list completed and written up.

And there's more good news... I can tick off my first item now!

1. Eat a doughnut from Krispy Kreme

DONE - (actually I ate two, but who's counting?)
And I'll be able to tick another one off on Sunday but I'll tell you about that on the day! I'm really excited though, it should be fun!

So this was just a little update to say I'll be posting my very own Bucket List soon but I have been adding to it over the past week or so.

Just to add a little bit of colour to this page (and because I love them so much) I'll leave you with these beautiful Sultry High Platform Courts...


£65.00 from Topshop. Aren't they gorgeous? I only wish I had the money to buy them and a place to wear them to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)