Wednesday 21 December 2011

New Spring Favourites

I know it's very early but I've seen so many new spring items on the River Island website that I've fallen in love with that I thought I would do a spring styling post so you can stock up on your spring clothes in advance! Some of these clothes aren't actually from the spring section of the River Island website, but they go nicely with the colours that I love for this season.

I've chosen mainly pastel colours, like light pink and yellow, because I think spring is all about youth and a fresh start to a new year and, for me, these colours symbolise youthfulness. A year ago, I would never have chosen anything on this list (pink, lace, dresses, etc...) I just wore hoodys and jeans so choosing clothes for spring is a completely new concept for me! I hope you enjoy my list and don't forget to comment, even if you're only saying hello! It only takes a minute!


Pink Stitch Pocket Jumper £40.00
 

Light Purple Stitch Pocket Jumper £40.00


Cream Belted Skater Dress £35.00


Pink Chelsea Girl Lace Dress £25.00


Pink Lace Top £18.00


Yellow Lace Top £18.00


White Floral Print Embellished Tank £20.00


Black Lace Bandeau Top £12.00
(perfect for underneath a white/cream see through blouse)


Light Green Ballerina Pumps £25.00


Red Ankle Strap Ballerina Shoes £40.00
(and at that price, it had better be real gold!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, it makes me happy every time I see one :)